Get a green card through marriage quickly and successfully.
Green Card Application Fees
The following is a list of the green card application fees involved in a green card through marriage case:
- $420 USCIS filing fee for the Immigrant Petition
- $1,070 USCIS filing fee for the Adjustment of Status application and Biometrics
- $150 - $300, approximately, for the medical exam
- Miscellaneous Fees - There may be small miscellaneous fees, depending on the details. Examples of when this could occur
- Legal Fee - The legal fee we charge for complete representation throughout the marriage green card process is a FLAT legal fee, not an hourly legal fee. Please contact us to discuss your case and obtain a quote on the flat legal fee. If you would like to better understand our services in connection with this matter, please see the following: OUR SERVICES.
*Note on legal fee: We do not post our legal fee on our website because each case is different and therefore will require a different amount of work and as such a different legal fee. Our legal fee is based on our expertise and the time involved on our end to efficiently and successfully approve you for a green card. After communicating with us we are confident that you will find our legal fee to be among the most competitive of full-service, experienced marriage green card lawyers.